Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beyonce 1 song away from finished album.

2011 is set to be another Beyonce year in music! The former Destiny's Child member is set to release her latest offering later this year and it will surely dominate every chart and award show thereafter! *vomits* Sia, the creative genius behind Christina Aguilera's 'Bound to You', was asked to contribute to the album but it appears that it wont happen this time as the album is one song away from completion and scheduling conflicts have prevented Sia from getting to the project in time. One thing is for sure I wont be rushing to the CD shop for a copy of this album, 3 albums down the line and Beyonce has not enticed me even a little to care for her music, although I would go to her concert much like I would go to Lollipop lounge. Similar concept no? Sex sells and nobody knows it more than B! I hope for Beyonces sake that the hype surrounding Lady Gaga has died down by the time this record is released, if not I foresee a chart battle and I kind of think the freakshow will win. Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog