Friday, February 11, 2011

Leona Lewis Nose Job.

The past decade has seen countless Mariah and Whitney wannabes emerge from every country in the world, Leona Lewis probably being the most successful of that category. Personally I find her music uninspiring and bland, Bleeding Love was a great song but she peaked with it and her sophomore release was just a hot mess! This week however Leona is in the news for non music related hype, after photos surfaced of Leona’s LA look at a film premiere, there was much speculation from fans that more than just her clothing style had changed! She appeared to have a brand new nose shape—or so it seemed! These nose job accusations were immediately shot down by her representative, who stood up on her behalf and denied these ridiculous claims.

 I do not really see any difference! Do you guys?

3 comments:

  1. She did the so much change over the nose and she did it little bit small it. She is got a successful nose job treatment and now looking so much beautiful.


    nose job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning I'm from Denmark, so my english is a bit screwed... Oh well, this is just my opinion, and I hope you'll respect it, like I respect yours. I think plastic surgery is just fine if you feel really selfcontious about your self... I mean come on, haven't one of you guys ever felt like you nose was too big, or your lips were too small, now imagine Leona. She's a celeb, and when you're a celeb you'll have a bunch of paparazzis attached to your butt 24/7, pointing every single flaw of yours... However I think Leona looked amazing before, and she also looks amazing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good nose job, her face is more feminine now. She looked like a tranny before

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog